IT.COM

Read PMs in Email Notification

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When receiving an email notification about getting a PM, is it possible we could see the message as well?

This is especially helpful for those of us with smart phones who avidly check their email on the go.

I've seen this feature on numerous other vbulletin boards, so I believe it is a configurable option in admin CP.

Thanks so much.

Chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When receiving an email notification about getting a PM, is it possible we could see the message as well?

This is especially helpful for those of us with smart phones who avidly check their email on the go.

I've seen this feature on numerous other vbulletin boards, so I believe it is a configurable option in admin CP.

Thanks so much.

Chris
Funny you mention that. Since the under construction version of the site went up, I have read namepros pm messages in my email. Maybe it's a function that we can keep thru the upgrade?

:tu:

edit: btw, where did this forum come from lol an oldie.. webdesigntalk

•••
Really? Perfect. Now I just need someone to PM me so I can test that for myself ;)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back