domain RavennaItaly.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
466
Hello everybody,
I wouldlike to get some opinions about this domain's value.
volume-18100
cpc-1.06
Thanks !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
someone?
 
0
•••
Ravenna would be much better

RavennaItaly can have alternatives
RavennaEU
RavennaCity
etc

and pool of end users is very small (I guess related to citisiens in Ravenna) who speaks..italian and not english..I do not feel it really and do not think this will make profit.
 
1
•••
Thank you! Really lovely to hear your opinion, always.
 
1
•••
gladly :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back