Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please Appraise Repression.co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
629
I just hand registered this name.

1000 [exact] searches in UK/month
18100 [exact] searches global/month
EstiBot appraisal 7300$.


I'm thinking it can be flipped in the medium xxx range probably.

IMHO the best option with it is to park it as the CPC is 0.7$ and it can get a lot of type in traffic.

Any opinion is welcome.

Regards.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really want some opinions on these so I'll bump.

Repression.com is owned by Marchex sales, they seem to have a lot of names out there but I don't think there is any value in trying to sell to them.

So, any kind of ideas?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
:talk:

Hi

because of the psych issues relating to the term, value is limited to the areas of defining it.



so virtually no room for commercializing


i'd pass on it
 
0
•••
True.

That's why I was thinking to develop a bit and try to monetize the type in traffic it gets and probably that's what i'll do if nobody has a better idea.

So?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back