domain Ratingagency.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Opinions about this domain name which I own?

.com sold for 7,500$

Thanks, Sami.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think you can profit with this one. Might just take some time. It;s one of those I would hold onto 3-4 years

•••
•••
spend your money on better names.

.net's are like extremely sexy women, many have fake tits and bum bum's

I will add some more advice , as it seems OP ... has a blurry idea of what an investment is ! Many on this forum dont'.

Look at thies lindenthals academic research paper ... valuable words

This is the first step to $$$$

Last edited:
•••
spend your money on better names.

.net's are like extremely sexy women, many have fake tits and bum bum's

I will add some more advice , as it seems OP ... has a blurry idea of what an investment is ! Many on this forum dont'.

Look at thies lindenthals academic research paper ... valuable words

This is the first step to $$$$

Did you mean to post a link?
I know COM is king but it seems like everybody thinks the rest of the TLDs or new gTLDs won't sell

•••
Did you mean to post a link?
I know COM is king but it seems like everybody thinks the rest of the TLDs or new gTLDs won't sell

Rule 1: Nobody will tell you the truth, this is business.
Rule 2: Every domain name sells, even the most obscure extension (see namebio).
Rule 3: Stop guessing, you don't make money based on how you feel, but how the consumer feels.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1885465
The difference between marketing and markets - Elsevier 2007
The Intelligent Investor - Graham Douglas

• Profits are generated by markets not products, efficiency or diligent workforce. It is the customer willingness to pay for a product that keeps us in business. - Elsevier 2007

Last edited:
•••
What will happen now is it will be developed and everything you do will be a copy.
Jump the gun and develop it first or plan to drop it. You should purchase dot org before dot net.
Rego fee

Last edited:
•••
My plan is to trying to sell it to credit rating agency. This fits example for redirecting to their own site, like ratingagency.com does. And the meaning of this domain is credit rating agency but example creditratingagency.com or .net is way too long for a domain name.

•••
More appraisals are welcome

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back