RapidName.com Logo... How is it?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RapidName.com Logo


  • 13 votes
  • Ended 22 years ago
  • Final results

PolurNET

VIP Member
Impact
61
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know what you think of the new RapidName.com Logo:

(UPDATED JULY 15, 2005:: Refresh to see new version!)


rapidname.jpg


Also I might be needing a new slogan for the domain registration site (will be using enom API, replacing "it's that simple"). If yours is picked, you may win a prize worth $75NP. So list them here as well if you have great ideas.

Comments appreciated. The site will be opening later this month.

Thanks!

================
Edit, July 7 2005:


Also, check out this NEW logo for our upcoming project:

resellermax.jpg


This is also opening soon :) Let me know how it is!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think there both just a bit to complex, but thats just my opinion
 
0
•••
IMO I think they are busy ..... they look more like ads than logo/branding...

other than that... not bad.... just my 2 cents... :D
 
0
•••
I like resellermax.com!
 
0
•••
^, Yeah I prefer the second one more. The other one doesn't look like a logo. The text is odd too. "Just a Click Away" is too pixelated(hopefully I spelled that right).
 
0
•••
Alright, RapidName.com logo will get a new look soon :p

Logo Updated:

rapidname.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
any new opinions on the new version?
 
0
•••
the bottom part of the spiral looks awkward, i dont like the arrow thing and that pattern over the rapid font. it looks good but needs a little fixing
 
0
•••
0
•••
Very nice logo!
 
0
•••
slogans
"From IP to .com in 2 clicks"
"Faster Than You Read This"
".com, Faster than you know"
"faster than you know"

etc etc..

cheers hope 1 is suitable, if they suck its cause i just got up lol(thats my ecuse anyway;))

Inf
 
0
•••
Veolus said:
I like the Reseller Max logo, it's not bad but I don't really like the Rapid Name logo :lol: It has alot to be desired.. First of all, what do "waves" have to do with "Rapid" :lol: and i think that thing on the bottom left shouldn't really be there :lol: My thoughts about the Rapid Name slogan? Well ummm it sounds very common and doesn't seem unique at all..

I like your Resller Max logo, well done :tu: but the Rapid Names logo needs some work :)
Lol, havent heard of waterfalls and rapids? its turbulent water flowing down the hill with more ups and downs, kinda like a small waterfall..a number of them
Thats why i think it has got to do with the waves
 
0
•••
If I had to vote I would say get a new logo. It is a little too busy for my eye.
 
0
•••
PolurNET,

Regarding the logo, I thing it's kind of desproportional (big curly contrasting with small "rapid..." IMHO the curl doesn't connect with the name of the domain. I also don't see the point of those 3D kind of stylish arrows above the .com.
I would use another color to get along with your blue... perhaps a red or an orange from the layout.

Thanks for let me sharing my opinion
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back