Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Ranked.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synozeer

VIP Member
Impact
3,030
Ideas I have thought of for developing this into a site:

1. Rate my whatever site (ala Am I Hot)
2. Toplist network (for instance, games.ranked.com, girls.ranked.com, guys.ranked.com, humor.ranked.com, etc.)
3. Sports news site with the latest rankings
4. User-submitted content site, where people can vote on what's uploaded
5. Consumer site that ranks different products/sevices.

I'm sure I'm missing a lot more too.

All appraisals welcome. :)

Adam
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it alot, definately into the $xxx range I think... possibly to the right end user, could be $x,xxx!
 
0
•••
I'm not a big fan of "past tense" domains, generally ... but I like your potential development plans here Synozeer! :tu:
Will you be developing it along these lines first and then selling it ... or are you looking for Wholesale/Reseller appraisals for the domain name only at this point in time?
Thanks, and All the best!
:wave:
 
0
•••
It works well and has many possible uses. Reseller ~$500 End user $2000+

btw, I like your fifth development idea the best. Consumer rankings :tu:
 
0
•••
low $xxxx for sure
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals.

I bought ranked.com for future development and I paid an end user price for it, but I feel it was worth every penny. :) Right now I'm working on another site, so when that one gets off the ground I'll decide what I want to do with this one.

Adam
 
0
•••
Go on with the developments Adam... would be great... I'd say $mid xxx to low xxxx..

GOOD LUCK.... nice name! :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back