Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Random Question about Smoking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

OddTop

The eBay GuyEstablished Member
Impact
11
I'd talk to a different forum, but i dont know any and Namepros is a cool community.

I cant find any information, but ever since i started smoking (not too long ago) I have had random bloody noses. Little specks of blood (sometimes dried, sometimes not.

Is this normal for smokers who just started? If anyone can redirect me to a website explaining it it would help, I cant find any.

Thanks guys ;).
Fem

PS: I'm quit smoking 4 days ago, but still blood, so I'm just curious. (Please no lectures... thanks =P)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
feminist said:
I'd talk to a different forum, but i dont know any and Namepros is a cool community.

I cant find any information, but ever since i started smoking (not too long ago) I have had random bloody noses. Little specks of blood (sometimes dried, sometimes not.

Is this normal for smokers who just started? If anyone can redirect me to a website explaining it it would help, I cant find any.

Thanks guys ;).
Fem

PS: I'm quit smoking 4 days ago, but still blood, so I'm just curious. (Please no lectures... thanks =P)


you should go see a doctor.. :( iv smoked for like 10 years and never had that happen. iv known guys who smoke weed before though and had that happen, but thats a different story.. I repeat... GO SEE A DOCTOR !!!
Thats not a minor thing....And i really dont think its from smoking..
 
0
•••
im not sure.. maybe ask your doctor?
 
0
•••
Definitely a time to ask your doctor, maybe symptoms of other things.
 
0
•••
That could be anything from just tenson to cancer. GO SEE A DOCTOR!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Alright everyone, Message recieved ;). I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow afternoon.

I wouldn't have stopped prob if it wasn't for the nose, so maybe its just a message from the Gods... =). Too scared to start again - and hopefully it'll stop soon.

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!
Fem
 
0
•••
Tomorrow is a holiday in the USA... if you are in the US maybe goto the hospitasl tonight or tomorrow?
 
0
•••
microdude431 said:
Stop smoking and you'll save a lot of money. You will also live longer. :)

hey!!! when you smoke......you get all the benefits that go with it...eat...drink...smoke and be happy!!

who cares about living longer in this crazy world!
 
0
•••
I had a problem with nosebleeds when I went on patch years ago. I was told by dr it was because of an increase in blood pressure. I normally have very low blood pressure. Maybe this might be something to ask your doctor?
 
0
•••
Around the same time did you start taking any medications??

You say you started smoking not too long ago (how long?) but if it was just a few months, that's 'bout the time spring starts and I have to start taking antihistamines. Some antihistamines are quite strong and dry you out so comletely that your nose/sinuses will bleed. Just a random thought. :)

And good on ya for quiting too! :tu:

Lyte
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back