IT.COM

Ramadan Mubarak

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Peace and compassion should be on our minds during this month of Ramadan & every day. Join me in wishing Ramadan Mubarak to all celebrating.

I wish we all can understand and respect each other despite our differences and live and let live.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
anyway Ramadan month not belong to jihad
in ramadan people not eat or drink til about 5pm ,, its not about why allah you make me hungry its all about to feel how poor people from around the world not find anything to eat
its not only that at all ,, when you are not eat anything you believe you should not lie / no steal / no fight / respect people / meet the family in one table at 5pm all eat together
and many more
that is ramadan the Faith and greatful of islam

im muslim i have friends from around the world christian / jewish etc ,, for any reason you should respect any religion ,, the truth the real respect or not respect depend on the human even if he is muslim from my same religion ,, i may not respect him because he did not deserve and i may respect a christian more than bro because he deserve

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back