IT.COM

Ramadan Mubarak

NameSilo
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Peace and compassion should be on our minds during this month of Ramadan & every day. Join me in wishing Ramadan Mubarak to all celebrating.

I wish we all can understand and respect each other despite our differences and live and let live.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ramadan Mubarak bro. Wishing all a Blessed month. Cheers!

•••
What peace ? !!!.

In Muslim tradition it is perceived as a month of jihad and martyrdom, a month in which Allah grants military victories to His believers. It was during Ramadan that Muslims triumphed in many of their battles.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/africa/egypt-shooting-coptic-christians/

We are expecting more bloody victories for your Allah in this month.

Can you please tell us where will be your jihad this month ?!!!

•••
I'm not Muslim. But I have Muslim & friends from lots of other religions. It doesn't matter which religion we belive in. We all born equal :)

Ramadan Mubarak. Wish you a peaceful future ahead :)

•••
What peace ? !!!.

In Muslim tradition it is perceived as a month of jihad and martyrdom, a month in which Allah grants military victories to His believers. It was during Ramadan that Muslims triumphed in many of their battles.

Relax man, we are not here to debate on religions but we are here for selling and learning domaining. As Namepro is hub of domainers all over the world. So i thought it will be good to wish Ramadan Mubarak to all celebrating.

•••
Thanks @Isac Ramadan Mubarak to you too :)
@gotasale Jihad in Islam has too many meanings, when it comes to war, it is used in defensive purpose only, excuse my English, I'm not English speaking, so I suggest you to search and read about islam and change the source of your information because I think it is FOX News !
PS: Islam means Peace in Arabic !

•••
What peace ? !!!.

When you don't know true meaning of "Jihad". Don't try to manipulate others mind.

Go and research first about Islam, If I help some poor in his needy days. It's also called Jihad. Arabic words has lots of meaning you need to be a PhD in Arabic.

Wishing All NP Member, Who believe in Peace (Islam)

Ramzan Mubarak

•••
Ramadan Mubarak to all nP members.

•••
•••
What peace ? !!!.

I'm not Muslim but this is the kind of BS, that has been fed to people who lack the intellectual capacity to think for themselves and educate themselves on the facts (People LIKE YOU). Instead, they gulp down the non-sense that is being fed to them by the people who want to control them. Enjoy the rest of your life being a pawn in someone else's game, run along little sheep... go watch some more TV or go pleasure yourself while looking at the big donald trump poster on your wall.

Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslim members of the NP community.....

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Ramzan mubarak ya ikhwan

Don't forget to give zakat for your domain names

Jazak Allah

•••
•••
Ramadan mubarak to all muslim members.

•••
What peace ? !!!.

You remind me one of the domains I own : StopTheFascist.com / .org
:unsure:

Love each other no matter what you believe in.

Jew, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Deist what ever you believe in...

We are all human!

:xf.love:

•••
Ramadan Mubarak to All Muslim Members

•••
What peace ? !!!.

With 1.7 billion Muslims out there, they could easily wipe out the earth IF your judgment is true and all Muslims are bloody terrorists! but It's really the opposite according to history records Muslims were wiped out from so many places including Europe and some parts of Asia!

Islam is most friendly religion to non Muslims and the strong obvious evidence is that Christians and jews are living in the Muslim's land since before Islam and still, they have RIGHTS according to Islamic laws !no one ever hurt them (just because they are non Muslims) EXCEPT the recently MADE UP terrorist gangs who claim to be Muslims but no one really knows their real identities and who supports them OR WANTS them to be around blemishing the peaceful nature of Islam!

PEACE!

Last edited:
•••
Islam is most friendly religion to non Muslims and the strong obvious evidence is that Christians and jews are living in the Muslim's land since before Islam and still, they have RIGHTS according to Islamic laws !no one ever hurt them (just because they are non Muslims) EXCEPT the recently MADE UP terrorist gangs who claim to be Muslims but no one really knows their real identities and who supports them OR WANTS them to be around blemishing the peaceful nature of Islam!

PEACE!
If "Islam is most friendly religion to non Muslims" (to use your own words), why did you and so many others DISLIKE someone who has a different view to yours?

Looks like a lot of intolerance to me... from the followers of the Religion of Peace...

Dislikes till now:
jamaltq, kandyan, ikhub, Nazz, domaindroid, Furquah,atinc, Emmy101, Aelder99

•••
•••
Dislike means we are coming to get you :xf.grin: hide under your bed

Hey @Haris,

What are you smoking? Because you need to change that batch or quit while you can. #TalkingShitBro

Ramadan Mubarak to all

•••
If "Islam is most friendly religion to non Muslims" (to use your own words), why did you and so many others DISLIKE someone who has a different view to yours?

Looks like a lot of intolerance to me... from the followers of the Religion of Peace...

Dislikes till now:

You got to respect @GILSAN

If this comment made for Jews or Christians, I would dislike that comment too. Plus please check this guy out, he have been member here since 2004 and he just got 46 likes in 13 years.

I got no tolerance for ignorance.

@Isac made a very nice gesture here celebrating a holy day for Muslims, why are you trying to turn this into a religious debate?

Folks I feel really uncomfortable for such comments made by @gotasale @GILSAN and @Haris please avoid their ignorance and stay in topic.

Last edited:
•••
You got to respect @GILSAN

If this comment made for Jews or Christians, I would dislike that comment too.

I got no tolerance for ignorance.

@Isac made a very nice gesture here celebrating a holy day for Muslims, why are you trying to turn this into a religious debate?

Folks I feel really uncomfortable for such comments made by @gotasale @GILSAN and @Haris please avoid their ignorance and stay in topic.

what did I do? lol

•••
what did I do? lol

Haris the comment below might be offensive to the most.

Dislike means we are coming to get you :xf.grin: hide under your bed

It is not cool to make such a comment, there are hundreds of innocent people dying because of terrorists who claim themselves as Muslims.

•••

Dislikes till now:

Dude.. The initial post was an innocent message wishing a happy Ramadan to all who embrace it. This isn't a religious debate, hence all the dislikes..

If you want to bash Islam, fine go for it, each to their own.. But don't hijack this thread and attack.

You could always throw up a new post, right..?

Could you imagine if the tables were turned..? Lol.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back