RaisingHost? - Scam Alert

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
So I came across this thread when searching for a cheap web-host.

Cheap Shared Hosting, Fastest And Cheapest Hosting - Raisinghost! - NamePros

But it is closed with no replies, there are zero reviews of it on Google, and the site seems very new, and the prices are incredibly cheap.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with using them. Thank you.

EDIT:

Changing this thread to a scam alert.
I bought this reseller hosting 24hrs ago and my account is still pending, no answer from live support nor the ticket system, their paypal email is [email protected], they have no troubleshooting support posts in their support area, some of the grammar on the site isn't 100%. I'm sure I can think of more reasons to avoid this place. Looks likes it's been up since 2019, I'm surprised it's not shut down, and there's even people here advertising it this place.

I remember 10 years ago when getting cheap hosting was as easy as making the purchase on a reputable site, now everything is at least $10 a month from a good host...

I've already talked to some people about getting our own hosting services set up offering cheap hosting, but we'll see where it goes.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have been waiting for my $2.25 purchase to be done pending for 5 and a half hours now.
Contacted live support, and submitted a ticket a few hours ago, not a single response, checked their support section for trouble shooting steps but the support section is empty xD these people are a f'n joke, hope they can change my mind after contacted...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back