Dynadot

Radio NamePros available via iTunes...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've just checked it out and its great!

•••
Looks and sounds great!
Could use some fresh content :)
With all the great people here at Namepros, maybe you could interview a different domainer every week and get their perspective on domaining ect. Maybe get a thread going to sign up people willing to come on the show for an interview...

•••
texasgamer said:
Looks and sounds great!
Could use some fresh content :)
With all the great people here at Namepros, maybe you could interview a different domainer every week and get their perspective on domaining ect. Maybe get a thread going to sign up people willing to come on the show for an interview...

That actually sounds like a great idea. I'll talk to NPqueen about it. Also Robert Oniell expressed interest when I talked to him a week ago about comming on the show.

•••
Hey Buddy!! Nice Work..

Thanks!

•••
Where in itunes can i find RNP? Under what category?

•••
great! so this all about domains and some marketing online? hmmm.. i think this eill help a lot especially to those who wants to have an income online..great idea.. surely a hit. can't wait to hear it then..

•••
rontol said:
Morphmaster said:
Because it's a talk show not music, if you want music play a CD.

Well,it's not all about music.I think that people will love to interact with some of the best domainers here...talk about other things heh

it could be also a great source for domain news,rumors etc :)

i don't know,it just my thought....what others think?

What about YouTubing Namepros with video responses?

•••
Very cool, just subscribed on iTunes!

•••
Back