Quote for Website re-design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DIYdomain

Established Member
Impact
0
I need quotes for the re-design of : eWhiz.Biz

Suggestions welcome but I would, if possible to keep the current Header, not too worried about the Logo and colorful feature over the buttons on mouse hover, not sure.

Anyway, possibly a wordpress blog with blogging facility but also need a shop with shopping cart facility

Best to PM your quotes I guess
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back