Dynadot

Quick Pool question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey everyone,

I myself am not familiar with "Pool" (Pool.com) I must say.
I know the basics of it, but I had never used it.
What I want to know: is there anyway I can check to see if someone is already bidding on a certain domain? A domain I want expires the 10th and I want to see if anyone from Pool is trying to backorder it from there.

Is that possible?

Thank you, :)
-Andy M.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, its not possible. You take your chances.

•••
No as mentioned is it not possible. Remember to use more than one backorder service if the domain is important to you.

•••
Yeah, use more than one.. And one of them definately shouldnt be pool. Unfortunately, the reason they are so successful is that they dont catch the drop themselves, they use multiple and sometimes obscure registrars. So you win the drop, you pay pool, they then inform you that your name is registered with crooknames.com. e.g. You then lose access to your name, someone hijacks it (sometimes the registrar) and you try and get pool to help you and they say "read the small print, your contract was with the registrar, go contact them, we dont wanna know"

I really really really hate POOL. Bought about a dozen names from them and at least a third have involved major trouble for me.

Go get it via enom club drop, much more sensible

•••
I agree with Badger. Go with Enom clubdrop.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back