Dynadot

Quick logo for website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is for a quick logo creation job for a website. The domain is HomeBrewBuddy.com which will be a site about home brewing beer. If it ever happens it will provide information for beginners about how to make home brew and possibly reviews of different kits, etc. Unfortunately I have no proper budget as it's just an experimental thing to try some stuff out, so the prize is US$5. However my expectations are low. I have no specific thoughts or requirements for you to meet. So long as I get a minimum of 3 entries a winner will be selected. So you can spend as little time on it as you wish. I will not be coming back asking you to make heaps of different fine adjustments for that price. However I will still provide some feedback for submissions (if I have some) in case you wish to make improvements (or someone else wants to take those on board). Ask any questions you wish, though as I said, I have no ideas as to how I want it to look so it is quite possible I will not have an answer! I just need 'something' to put on there rather than entering plain text. Contest will run for max of 10 days (from time of first post) but I may finish it early if I like something that comes through. I just need an image to use on the web and it would be nice to have a favicon. No need for anything fancy with that - it might just be 'HBB', or something else depending on the actual logo.
Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have left it 2 days since Sobi's question, but looks like there are no further entries so I am closing this contest. Thanks to everyone for the responses and particularly to @Zilla and @Name Manager for the multiple responses. I appreciate the time you put in. The winner is Name Manager. Congrats.
Thanks again.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back