NameSilo

Quick Acrobat PDF Change Needed!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend needs a PDF file changed and since I don't have Acrobat, was wondering if someone could do it from here. He's willing to pay $10 for a couple minor text changes (street address/phone) on a brochure. If you would like to do it, please contact me and I will send you the document. Once it's done, I will send the $10 via Paypal. I wouldn't think it would take more than 10 minutes. He needs it ASAP.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent.
 
0
•••
PM also sent.
 
0
•••
Contacted both, thanks...
 
0
•••
Done!

Hi,

I've finished the changes and emailed you the document.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Got it, great work! Paypal sent...Thanks...
 
0
•••
sunken said:
Got it, great work! Paypal sent...Thanks...
sure, np. Also added iTrader for you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back