Domain Empire

Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jason Baudendistel

CEO Wibbets IncRestricted (Market)
Impact
So I am debating between buying a third virtual real estate property at Upland and a domain I am considering. What is the communities opinion on virtual real estate? If you were in my position which one would you choose?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So I am debating between buying a third virtual real estate property at Upland and a domain I am considering. What is the communities opinion on virtual real estate? If you were in my position which one would you choose?
Hi Jason, sorry cant help you with your question but I would be interested to know your thoughts on domains for selling virtual real estate.
KR
Robert

•••
Domains at least have icann so the same product isn't going to be sold twice. There will be other brands doing same thing with AR.

Last edited:
•••
Never personally bought anything at Upland. However, I do like virtual real estate / virtual assets. If you're naturally into crypto, you'll always have a dabble and experiment...looks fun!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back