IT.COM

Question about BrandName - SunZet.com

NameSilo
Watch

GeorgeQuang

Established Member
Impact
Hi bros,
I'm planning to start my 2nd biz with Amazon FBA, i decided to dive with PrivateLabel.
My 1st choice for Private Label is SunZet.com.
Do you think it's too Chinese relative to use ?
Is it better than Zhell.com (my 2nd Choice).
Please let me know your advice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both are weak, in terms of brand ability, sorry..

look for something else, imo

good luck

•••
Well .. as a Amazon FBA business I assume you aren't really relying on the quality of your brand name to have much relevance on your marketing. So I don't think it's as important as a real customer facing business. That being said, your brand still does give you certain trust points and could be the difference of someone buying from you or a competing white label brand.

So on that i'll say I don't really like the silent H in Zhell. The first thing I think of is that you were to cheap to get Zell.com ... SunZet isn't horrible compared to some other FBA brands out there .. but yes .. it doesn't really work that well in English. Looking at it, at first I didn't even see you were trying to be cute with "Sunset" .. lol.

If you had to choose between the 2 I would use SunZet .. by unfortunately I'm sorry to say I don't particularly like either of them if you really are looking for something very professional looking (again though .. as an FBA brand, it isn't as important as with other types of businesses).

•••
Hi George,

I don't like Zhell - it is to similar to Shell and it contains the word hell.
SunZet is much better and I agree with the explanation from @Ategy.com
I'm sure you can do much better with a pronouncable 5L - imo

Good luck!:xf.smile:

•••
Well .. as a Amazon FBA business I assume you aren't really relying on the quality of your brand name to have much relevance on your marketing. So I don't think it's as important as a real customer facing business. That being said, your brand still does give you certain trust points and could be the difference of someone buying from you or a competing white label brand.

So on that i'll say I don't really like the silent H in Zhell. The first thing I think of is that you were to cheap to get Zell.com ... SunZet isn't horrible compared to some other FBA brands out there .. but yes .. it doesn't really work that well in English. Looking at it, at first I didn't even see you were trying to be cute with "Sunset" .. lol.

If you had to choose between the 2 I would use SunZet .. by unfortunately I'm sorry to say I don't particularly like either of them if you really are looking for something very professional looking (again though .. as an FBA brand, it isn't as important as with other types of businesses).
Thanks @Ategy.com
I also have Fiish.com (double ii)

•••
Hi George,

I don't like Zhell - it is to similar to Shell and it contains the word hell.
SunZet is much better and I agree with the explanation from @Ategy.com
I'm sure you can do much better with a pronouncable 5L - imo

Good luck!:xf.smile:
Thanks @1Darko .
Do you think that SunZet is like a Chinese name ?

•••
•••
B w a r m. c o m .... :) shameless plug, sorry but im feeling its as brandable as it gets..
im not sure on the Chinese specs you require though, I would ask around before you make a " thefacebook" desision.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @1Darko .
Not particularly - but that is probably because of my european roots. I believe that for asian population it sounds more chinese. I can remember the great chinese general SunTzu for instance.
I think you should find some short one word domain.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks @1Darko .

The first time I looked at it, it didn't strike me as being too Chinese. But now you keep harping on about it, I see your point.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not keen on Zhell for reasons already mentioned.
I actually like SunZet feels unique, positive (Sun) and hint of progressive with Zet to me as well as the play on sunset.
Fiish is cool but not sure idea of fishing and a store is potentially negative.
Of the three I much prefer SunZet.
Bob

•••
Thanks all for your comments.
I appreciate all :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back