NameSilo

Question about AdEngage.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ik

Quality //VIP Member
Impact
8
Hi,

I just registered with adengage.com, added my site, and placed the ad code into my site pages.

Now, I'm wondering if this works as adSense or not.

How does adengage works? do I have to wait for someone to accept displaying their ads on my site to get paid, or what? really confused.

Please give me some information if you are already a customer with adEngage.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back