Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain QuanBar.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDayBrand

Today is a Brand New DayTop Member
Impact
823
Hello
I just acquired QuanBar.com
I wanna know its value in the eyes of chinese investors. End users price and reseller price
And i wanna know if it's a good idea to list it in a chinese marketplace

Best regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Now I see a lot of potential leads for this one but Chinese may not be the target here, given that they use a different language.
However, you may be looking at low $$$$ given that you outbound and share the benefits with the owners of such bars. Won't be a big deal to outbound and convince, I believe.
 
0
•••
Do you think i should just list it on dan / sedo / afternic and wait ?
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back