NameSilo

priced Quality 5L/Short .coms, including ECO, EV etc. making them ideal for green businesses

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
EVSale | ECOee | POPEV | ZZECO| EVPOP | PIPMO New Low Prices!

• All are .COM and are registered at Moniker.com
  • The sale includes a years registration, until June 2011. Simply push to your Moniker account (free & easy to set up if you don't have one yet) and you wont pay any renewal fees until next June. I can also do a transfer to another registrar if you prefer.

EVSALE | EV Sale, the ideal short catchy name for a site selling Electric Vehicles. The electric car industry is all set to boom worldwide thanks to recent green initiatives. Great for an EV dealership. | $99

ECOEE | Nice Brandable Eco name. The double E at the end makes it memorable and easy to type and is perfect for green ventures. EE could be Environmental Engineering (or Expert), Energy Efficiency, Electrical Energy etc | $25

ZZECO | Very catchy eco name, great for the Zero Emissions car industry and other green products, amonst many other possible uses. | $25

POPEV | Ideal brandable for a site about electric vehicles.| EV also stands for Electric Violins and POP Electric Violins do exist as a product. | In Germany "eV" indicates a registered club, "POP Club".| It is also a popular second name, made famous by a well known soccer player amongst others. A quality CVCVC that passes radio test and is highly memorable. $25

EVPOP | Another great brand name for Electric Vehicles, Electric Violin Pop etc. Gets quite a bit of organic search traffic. A memorable name that is easily pronounced and easy to spell. | $25

PIPMO | Catchy 5 L Brandable with unlimited uses! | $19

Conditions of Sale

PM or Post Sold to Claim. Names sold on 'first come first served' basis as determined by date/time of PM or :sold: post.

Buyers need to have been Namepros members for at least three months and have 3 or more successfully completed transactions. (More for large orders). I reserve the right to refuse sale if I'm not comfortable with your iTrader, rep points, or anything else. I don't accept offers from NamePros members who have negative reputation.

I reserve the right to NOT accept any bids from members based in countries outside Europe, North America, Australia & NZ. Sorry, no insult intended, but I've had my fingers burnt in past and have learnt to be careful.

Payment by Paypal (verified member) please. No Paypal eCheck.
Payment must be made within 24 hours of us agreeing the sale.

I aim to push or start transfer as soon as I have received payment, but please allow 48 hours. Pushes are fairly instant once started but Transfers take several days to a week or more to complete so please allow for this.

I reserve the right to cancel the offer to sell at any time.

While I've made every attempt to make sure the information above is accurate, I'm only human, and a few errors, typos etc. may have crept in. So please check all expiry dates etc. before bidding. I will not be held accountable for any inaccuracies.

Pushing the Name to You

If you have an account or open an account (free and easy to do) at Moniker.com, I can simply push the names to you. (I will need your customer number and current security code to push.)

Transferring the Name to You

If you want to transfer the names to another registrar then you, the buyer, will initiate the transfer from your chosen registrar and pay an additional registrar fee. This will give you an additional year (or as many years as you pay for) beyond the June 2011 expiry date (that the name is sold with). Once transfer starts I, as the seller, will be notified of intent to transfer, and then I will unlock the name and follow the registrars protocol to allow the transfer to proceed. The process generally takes about a week to complete.

Thank you for visiting my sale

Cuailean

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Prices reduced. Pick up a great name today for low price.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back