Domain Empire

domain Qstuff.com for 5k usd?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyhow, I have already bought it.

5k is not little, but i think qstuff.com would worth more than that if we use it right.

•••
that's a good name. Good luck

•••
If you are the end user, then its worth what you paid for, no point in looking back at the price you paid if your going to develop it, as it won't make a difference to you.

Last edited:
•••
I cant see the value in it unless you are the end-user and have a business plan in place and will be developing it

•••
lot of domains dont have value but value is built after website is built

•••
WHat is Q stuff may i ask ?

•••
If you have time; before a purchase such as this, it is highly recommended to jot down development ideas to fall back on. These ideas can be expanded into separate plans, which can be pitched to investors for a joint venture or potentially full capital if you have a clear a perceive idea of where you want to take things. The name is irrelevant at that point. What was Facebook or Google before they caught on?

If you're merely throwing around $5,000 for the heck of it, you're going to wind up with a domain that you paid $5,000 for, which won't catch but $10 on an auction (a potentially realistic scenario).

First invest in the idea of development and direction of the company before purchases of this magnitude. I've seen so many impulse buys at $$$-$$$$ from domain investors who are still holding on to the name, because they see value in it, but aren't creating value for it.

All of the domains I intend on developing, I seek out 7-30 days before I purchase them. This gives me a rough draft on where I want to take the business on launch. It also gives me the ability to expand on it into a full blown business plan which include financials and projections that I can show to a bank or potential investors.

My advice is to plan before purchasing.

I'm guilty of making this mistake as well, but have since learned from it.

Good luck with your future venture in qstuff.com.

-David

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back