Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain qirl.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argos

Established Member
Impact
61
Hello,

I have just catched 'qirl.com' (QIRL.com), I was attracted by this 'typo' but now the name is mine I feel a bit :-/
What do you think of its potential and...what could I do with it, just sit on it and make my mea culpa, just park it or develop it ?

Many thanks for your reactions !
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
These "visual" typos don't have much potential -- like IDNs they may look good, but don't usually convert. Thus, the name has little association with "girl" and would have to be branded as a unique site. The name is difficult to pronounce, so I don't see a lot of potential in this one, and it might not be work the effort to brand it. Best, RF :]
 
1
•••
Appreciate your analysis and straight answer, thank you Rocketfly!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back