IT.COM

domain pvp.cool

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rohaan

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise this domain, I don't have a use for this domain and look forward to selling this.

Etsi appraised this at 520$ and GoDaddy did at 1.1k$, but since you guys resell domains I'd like to know how much this could go for.

Uses : This plugin can have alot of usage in pvp based gaming servers, as well as cool pvp fight montages and stuff like that, the word "pvp" is based on the larger word player vs player and has alot of value in gaming as mentioned previously.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Only 3 reported sales in this extension. None are comparable (LLL).
Of course the automated appraisals are garbage, even more so when there is no established market and very few sales that could be used as a tentative benchmark.

Chances of a sale: 0.000000000001%

•••
Only 3 reported sales in this extension. None are comparable (LLL).
Of course the automated appraisals are garbage, even more so when there is no established market and very few sales that could be used as a tentative benchmark.

Chances of a sale: 0.000000000001%

as mentioned before, the word "pvp" goes for player vs player and is a popular term in gaming specially in competitive gamemodes, moreover the word cool after it goes for a servername like CoolPVP server or something like that.

•••
I never heard about PVP personally. But I am sure that there are plenty (probably most) of LLL still unregistered in this extension. Each of the 17576 LLL could have at least one possible meaning.
Yet, no demand for this TLD.
If there is no buyer there is no value.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back