Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain PVCX.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon Bell

Established Member
Impact
4
This is my lone 4 letter domain. It's not a "chip" domain based on the list I looked at. I honestly didn't even know there was such a thing as a "chip" domain until joining this forum a few days ago :)

Any value to this non-chip 4 letter domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$280-$350 range
 
0
•••
Regular PVC (polyvinyl chloride) is a common, strong but lightweight plastic used in construction.

PVCX could be a great brand for somebody making windows, doors etc. from plastic.

Quick sale is limited to around $300-400, but end user would be in low x,xxx$
 
0
•••
I agree with recons and truthfully was thinking the same thing b4 I looked up{so thats a good thing} Yes you can look for a company that sells pvc products That wants to brand PVC Exchange. $400-$500+ value
 
0
•••
Thanks for the inputs.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back