Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Puzzle.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truthman

Established Member
Impact
12
Hi!

I am curious to hear your appraisals of the current (name only) value of puzzle.net?

I noticed crosswordpuzzles.com went for $210,000 (2007-11-07) at moniker.com

The term "puzzle" has good search volume in comparison:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=Crossword+Puzzles,+puzzle,+puzzles

Also some nice .net sales last year:
RealEstate.net $300,000
DIY.net $200,000
Chinese.net $180,000
Ringtones.net $175,000

Thanks in advance :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
~$4-5k
 
0
•••
You still own this one? :blink: :gn:

Puzzles (plural) would definitely be more highly desirable, as referenced above IMHO ... but this should still fetch a good low - mid $X,xxx+ "Quick Sale" from an relevant End user! :talk: :imho:

I'd sell for this amount, and invest the proceeds if you don't have any specific development plans (which, if memory serves, do did at one point in time)? :music:
All the best!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
I'd sell for this amount, and invest the proceeds if you don't have any specific development plans (which, if memory serves, do did at one point in time)?
-Jeff B-)

Yeah, earlier this year was trying to decide which name to concentrate on developing, ended up choosing backup.info. I will probably look into developing puzzle.net properly again later... so no real plans to sell... I was just curious to get an update on current value.

Cheers :)
 
0
•••
Righto, cool development may be best option (and to also build value for the long-term) at this time! :gl: :imho:

All the best, Truthman.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
high x,xxx - low xx,xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back