Dynadot

Put your Website or Domain in a Movie - FREE PROMOTION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is a Name Pros Members exclusive, send us 10 (max) names, domains, or websites and we'll put them at the end credits of our film for free. This is absolutely free for Name Pros members because I enjoy this board.

The film is

www.giovannidimexicali.com

Why are we doing this?

We're close to breaking the world record for the film with the longest end credits in the world. We will likely have a few more auctions on ebay and then do the final submission to The Guiness Book of World Records. Anyone interested, please respond to this thread with the list you would like in the film or email us direct at [email protected]

Thanks to all the Name Pros Members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
nolovision.com
bloyx.com
b3n.cc

•••
•••
•••
he said 10 max domains per person i think.

•••
Man I bought this off ebay!

Come on ;) thats not fair ;) :lol:

Ah well ill post sum more of mine!

•••
Keep the names coming, it's 10 max per person

Thanks for the response to everyone, and keep the names coming. They can be a maximum of 10 per person, and they can me a person's name, business name, domain name, or website.

Thanks once again

Ps Iravan, thanks for your support on Ebay. I'll give you an extra couple on top of the ten.

•••
Ps Iravan, thanks for your support on Ebay. I'll give you an extra couple on top of the ten.

Yay! Lol - Im glad ot help

Ill PM You the stuff... I thought the movie was alrdy out?... or Are you selling compies in advance?

•••
RE: Movie is out

Thanks Iravan. Yes, the movie is out. We basically update it every week with the new names and sell custom printed DVD's (signed and numbered). We've been doing this for about six months. Now we're getting closer to the end (having a world record) and eventually we will mass manufacture the DVD (we'll see how far we can take it, worst case it will end up in Blockbuster.)

We'll update everyone as the new DVD is encoded. Just to answer anyone's question as this comes up a lot on our ebay auctions.

How can I see my name in the film?

1) check our website to see the latest Theatre Screening (if we're in your city, you can come to the theatre and check it out.

2) wait until the film is in blockbuster/Hollywood video and rent it

3) buy a custom DVD, signed and numbered (only 500 made)

4) wait until it is mass manufactured

Thanks once again. And remember, everyone gets 10 names, so they can be your domains, websites, family names, etc.

•••
•••
•••
Can I have my full name there too?
Vasiliy Blagodarskiy

10x :]

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back