IT.COM

Push

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zigomon

Established Member
Impact
Hi anyone here can help how to push a domain name at netsol.
Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What they have at netsol is pull...
The gainer will initiate the pull from his account and you as the owner will authenticate the transaction.

•••
The gainer will initiate the pull from his account and you as the owner will authenticate the transaction.

I've only used the pull option over the years but it seems like you can actually push as well. I've had one pushed to me recently.

@Riz M. You probably know how that works.

•••
I've only used the pull option over the years but it seems like you can actually push as well. I've had one pushed to me recently.

@Riz M. You probably know how that works.
Do you mean I can push from my account??
Pls how?
Cos as recently as two days ago, it was pull that was initiated by buyer.

•••
Do you mean I can push from my account??
Pls how?
Cos as recently as two days ago, it was pull that was initiated by buyer.

Yes that's right but I have no clue how to initiate it. They use the account number for a push. I bought a domain a while ago from @Riz M. and he pushed it to me so let's see if he has some more info for us :)

•••
•••
Has anyone pulled an IO domain from one Net Sol account to another? I get the following notice when I try...

Domain Extension not supported

Registrant name Changes or channel transfers are not currently supported for the domain extension you have entered.

•••
•••
•••
This is how.

•••
This is how.

I agree. That's how it's being done usually. But I did have a domain pushed to me. Needed to accept but didn't initiate/pull so it is possible.

•••
I agree. That's how it's being done usually. But I did have a domain pushed to me. Needed to accept but didn't initiate/pull so it is possible.
I know that in the past, the domain holder could call by phone and request their domain be pushed to another account. They probably still can do it that way I suppose. But Im not sure.

•••
I know that in the past, the domain holder could call by phone and request their domain be pushed to another account. They probably still can do it that way I suppose. But Im not sure.

Thank you. Since Riz is probably moving multiple domains at once it's likely that's how it's done. Probably less time/effort than asking your buyers to pull it.

•••
Back