IT.COM

Push Enom > Registerfly

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
can i push a domain from enom to registerfly free?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No you would need to transfer it to them like a regular transfer

•••
ScriptJunkie: I find it cheaper to hold the domain names at enom, unless you are wanting the privacy added on and RF is the place to go.

•••
I transferred a name from Regfly to enom and I have to say that the transfer process happened 10 times faster than any other transfer I've done to enom.

maybe because it's slightly "internal".

But I don't think there is a way to "push" from one to another.

•••
I love regfly transfers. REGFLY is always the BEST.

•••
Evidently were the only ones with luck Suthra - Not many people in the forums like regfly. - I haven't had any problems in the last two years and love all the extras -

•••
Would be good if we could "push" registars, heh. :)

•••
Originally posted by all4cost
Evidently were the only ones with luck Suthra - Not many people in the forums like regfly. - I haven't had any problems in the last two years and love all the extras -

Yeah you are right , maybe others are a bit unlucky. I manage most of my domains in RF, Just because of the live chat support that they offer.

I cant wait for a reply from support person after 24 hours of my request as far as my domains are concerned.

•••
Originally posted by all4cost

They are very popular and are still good. I like the fact they are always improving their systems and adding new tools. A big plus in my mind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back