Purchasing .eu from outside Europe

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mmbullseye

Established Member
Impact
1
I know that you're supposed to be an EU resident to register a .eu domain name but I've heard of people ouside of Europe registering by having it technically listed as registered by someone there.

I'd like to get some .eu but don't live there. Does anyone know of places that will do this for you?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
we can provide .eu domain for non-eu residents
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'll take a look at your site.
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back