IT.COM

pthc.org - What is the best I can do ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sameh

NameMarket.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,

I bought this domain from nearly 20 days , it was accepted by PremiumDomains , it was listed at AfterNic & Sedo too , receiving decent daily type-in traffic , i listed here too in auctions section..

But yesterday and today i received two emails from end-users offering a great offer (both was higher than BIN i used here) .. They were both adult websites owners !

I made alot of searches yesterday about "PTHC" and all were end to adult websites or blogs etc.. most of them were about Children & family sex.

I dont wanna make profit from any adult related business , so i decided not to sell this domain but use it for something useful..

I had in mind 3 ideas , and i wanna you help me to decide What is the best i can do ?

a) forward pthc.org to UN human rights website ( current situation , waiting GoDaddy to activate my forward request )
b) forward pthc.org to some Children global organization who fight children abuse
c) contact Children organizations asking them to take my domain for free and use it by the right way ..

All thoughts & ideas will be welcomed

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
C is your best option with an explanation.

On a side note....why is this premium?

•••
Showbiz said:
On a side note....why is this premium?

Actually you can ask them ! :) , but why not ?
PD listed this domain with score 630 ( higher than PD homepage listed domains )

•••
Really makes their appraisal system kind of questionable and I wonder what metrics he is really using.

•••
It sounds like a site for drug testing if you ask me. pthc=pee thc (pot test). Maybe give drug testing info?

keithmt

•••
keithmt said:
It sounds like a site for drug testing if you ask me. pthc=pee thc (pot test). Maybe give drug testing info?

keithmt

Thanks keithmt , any other ideas?

•••
Protect
The
Helpless
Children

•••
I dont wanna make profit from any adult related business , so i decided not to sell this domain but use it for something useful..

Thats great. Proud to have a member like you. :xf.love:

•••
networkmsia said:
Thats great. Proud to have a member like you. :xf.love:

Thank you

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back