NameSilo

////||\\PSYCHEDELICS \\||////

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatDomainGuy

Established Member
Impact
A "Paradigm Shift" is bout to go down. From both naturally and chemically derived chemicals ....Psychedelics are about to change the World ... Once again.

Who's in ,
Who's been in ?
Open thoughts. No arguments. Speak freely. Curiosity encouraged.

PsychedelicLabs.com

ALoHa

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately, I think it's extremely early. I feel there are several more years until ANYTHING happens, IF anything happens, buuuuut, I did grab a name or two... just in case.
Exactly. Grab a few, throw them on the back-burner; set it and forget it. I was actually was trying to register 3 great psychedelic domains, I totally forgot I registered the 3 a few days prior, and I searched the domain info wondering "what a-hole registered these domains," and it was me hahaha:joyful::bucktooth::greedy:

•••
Was fairly Inexpensive, no ? Like a Bargin ! That name is going to hold worth in years to come. It holds much worth today.
Again only imo, that name even below the .COM is easily a xx,xxx $ name at current value. There’s just so much news and hype backed by solid cement data behind it, that has that name standing right at the top of the list. It’s “the word”
Amazing purchase by who ever and best success with it 🤘🏻
Entheogenic in org is my hand reg.

•••
F196CAED-8A4D-4855-8C16-B6B06123A5B0.jpeg

It’s happening 🌎

•••
Listed on NB a few months ago (...not mine)

Psychedelic,org $7888 GD 3/25

Great name! Dot Org fits these drug related niches well, imo...congrats to buyer.

•••
Recieved a low ball offer on psychedelic name on Dan... I hAve the .com version and the exact match ngtld ...

•••
As people continually reg away names that may never take foot hold, this topic is being Catapulted into mainstream news. America keep it going !!! More news on Psychedelics.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomang...to-study-shrooms-and-other-psychedelic-drugs/

Psychedelics are the big picture here. Not one specific “shroom” niche.
Just spreading knowledge

AloHa 🤘🏻
It's cool. I love the excitement surrounding it. It's a complete game changer. I am surprised this wasn't done years ago. I registered about 10 domains related to psychedelics. I wanted to register more. Many great hand reg still up for grabs.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for sharing. There is certainly another war to due to jump off over psychedelic drugs. The government will have difficulties trying to regulate and tax it. Things are going to get quite interesting.

Thanks bud. Just trying to educate on the Movement.
“”Psychedelics” are the next Billion Dollar Industry ...... with the Power to crush BigPharma !!! 🤗

•••
I don't know how i missed this thread until now. (Now watched)

•••
I don't know how i missed this thread until now. (Now watched)

I didnt want to take anything away from the Shroom Thread.
This is going to be an extremely crazy time to be invested in.
Clarity will save people $ I think. And in return invest smarter.
Share anything current , relevant !

AloHa 🤘🏻

•••
•••
•••
•••
so is there this thread another psychedelic thread and the shroom thread?

The other thread being referred to is the shroom thread...similar to other niches (mj, vr, etc) there are always spin off threads.

•••
🐈killer right there !!! One down from the .com
Solid 🤘🏻
Even seems like that was on sale price ?
Yeah I cold heartedly agree, this is right under the .COM

.ORG is excellent for this

•••
Entheogenic in org is my hand reg.

Nice !!!

I have no 4 E names. I will do no more. But.. today I did.

Entheogen Revolution .com
Entheogenic Revolution . com

•••
•••
Thanks for the suggestions...
I just got:
AllPsychedelics.com
MorePsychedelics.com
GetPsychedelics.com
GetPsychedelic.com

•••
Picked up Entheogens.info
My only entheogen name at the moment

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

FantasyFungi and FANTAPSY in .com 👍

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back