Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mohsinali786

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Please appraise my domain :

PSDdownload.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Search is 10k as per adwords Tool , Dev this name

•••
•••
May have some TM issues, depending on what it is used for.

If you have any links to a Photoshop Document, or download you may be opening yourself up to a whole lot of TM issues. I'd be careful how you sell this one. IMO

•••
May have some TM issues, depending on what it is used for.

If you have any links to a Photoshop Document, or download you may be opening yourself up to a whole lot of TM issues. I'd be careful how you sell this one. IMO
Thanks for appraisal ... There are hell lot of websites with same keywords in domains and also there are good number of sales as per namebio for PSD word in them .... I hope it will be fine , Thanks !!

•••
Namebio show exactly 12 sales with PSD at the start, most of them make sense. Why someone would download PSD (huge files, because they use layers)? Why not JPEGDownload? Or TIFFDownload?

•••
Namebio show exactly 12 sales with PSD at the start, most of them make sense. Why someone would download PSD (huge files, because they use layers)? Why not JPEGDownload? Or TIFFDownload?
There are many sites using PSDdownload terms in their domains and have good alexa rankings , Name can be used for blog/site to download PSD files etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back