domain Appraise filmalone.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sashilover

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise the domain filmalone.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

(EDV) with IDVF for Filmalone.com​

Note: Using EDV with IDVF v0.01
  • Market Trends: 9 (Strong interest in indie cinema)
  • Economic Value of Similar Domains: 7 (Based on comparable domain sales)
  • Specific Offers Received: 6 (Assuming moderate market interest)
  • Alignment with Emerging Trends: 8 (Fits well with future directions in film consumption)
  • Competitive Advantage: 8 (Distinctive name offers branding advantages)
  • Brandability in Current Market: 9 (Strong branding potential in current market landscape)

Keyword Tier Categorization​

• Keyword Tier: High, given the focused appeal to indie film enthusiasts and the concept of solo viewing experiences.

Estimated Market Value Calculation​

• Estimated Market Value: Assuming a lower limit of $10,000 and an upper limit of $75,000, with an adjusted score reflecting the domain's comprehensive evaluation. note: let me know if you need details
  • Minimum Floor Price: Starting at the lower limit of $10,000 could be considered conservative, ensuring the domain is positioned attractively for potential buyers while reflecting its assessed value.
It's important to adjust this baseline price based on real-time market data, specific offers received, and a more detailed analysis of comparable domain sales within the film or digital content sectors. Additionally, strategic considerations such as immediate sale goals vs. long-term holding for potential appreciation should be factored in, and cost...

This price sets a foundational value, aiming to balance attractiveness to buyers with the domain owner's return expectations, subject to negotiation based on market interest and strategic positioning within the niche market of indie films and unique film viewing platforms.

Assessment of "filmalone.com" Good Luck, Great name!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the detailed appraisal, I purchased it $69, and I don't expect to sell it at $10K, $1K will be good enough for me.

•••
$15 to $85 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back