Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

PS2 Online via Laptop

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RageD

VIP Member
Impact
31
Is it possible for me to connect to PS2 online via my PS2 or wireless adapter? I have my laptop connected to my wireless router (D-Link) via a USB adapter. I have tried putting this adapter in the PS2 but it seemed to not work, so I gave up on that. But if my laptop is connect, and I connect the PS2 via Ethernet to the PS2 how would it be possible for me to achieve a live connection on my PS2?

-RageD
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
hmm.. I'm not sure if mine is Patch or Crossover.. I have a yellow Cat5 UTP.. Doesn't say patch or crossover... hmm..

-RageD
 
0
•••
Crossover cables don't usually come with networking products. So, unless you bought one by accident, I doubt the cable you have now is a crossover cable.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back