Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Prxy.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

antman

VIP Member
Impact
117
Prxy.info

Prxy [ProxiKate] is a web-based PHP Proxy. It has been running for around a month. I would like domain appraisals to consider if I should continue with it, or sell it [with the site]. I also have 2proxy.info but that hasn't been advertised at all - just an additional domain just in case.

Google Statistics:
63,300 for Prxy

Unique Visitors:
Around 130 a day

Revenue:
US$1.30 average per day through Adsense

Thanks :tu:

I appreciate all comments!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hehe:

Any ideas?
 
0
•••
Mid $xxx in it's current state. Those are some very nice stats you've got there, with a bit more promotion could be worth a bit more than the above.
 
1
•••
Nice!

$468 - $936

(1 - 2 Year Revenue)
 
1
•••
Wow! Thanks for the appraisals. It's good to hear from people who know :) I will now consider different options with the website.

R+p Added. Still open for appraisals.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back