Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Proxy Hosting Needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblr

Established Member
Impact
6
Hello,
I am looking for reliable shared proxy hosting. I need at least 5GBs of space, 200GBs of bandwidth, and no less than 5 addon domains. My budget is up to $10 a month and will pay double if I see your hosting is reliable and the space and bandwidth offered is worth it.

Thank you very much.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
what kind of proxys ?
 
0
•••
0
•••
I use phproxies but is getting interested in using glype as well. I do not use CGI Proxies.
 
0
•••
If you are still looking for hosting, shoot me a PM and I may be able to hook you up.
 
0
•••
Hello Ramblr,

We at LaceHost could offer you,
20 GB space
200 GB bandwidth
Unlimited Add-on domains (we MEAN unlimited, we will not suspend your account if you have 500 add-on domains )
cPanel 11 + Fantastico DeLuxe

Price - $18/month or $198/year (i.e $16.5/month)

I know this is more than your budget, but, trust me, you will find us worth it.

If you do not believe me, check this out -
http://www.namepros.com/web-hosting-offers/470322-proxy-hosting-2-74-mnth-unlimited.html

More than 15 Namepros members host their proxies with us.

Looking forward to hosting you,

Thank you
Ishan
 
0
•••
Hello,

MiloFi Hosting would be happy to host your proxies.

You can check out the Hosting Packages at http://www.milofi.com/hosting.php

If you need more information, please PM me.
 
0
•••
We have a VPS special going on.


• Disk Space: 6 GB
• Data Transfer: 600 GB
• Memory: 128 MB
• 100 Domain Hosting
• Control Panel: LxAdmin
• 1 Dedicated IP
• CentOS 4.4
• Secure Shell (SSH)
• Full Root Access
• PHP/MySQL/Apache Pre-installed
• Un-Managed Service

Price: $10/month

http://igchosting.in/linux_vps_special.php
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back