Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Proxy CTR's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Pagerank

Established Member
Impact
17
Im not asking for figures here, just wondering what kind of ad placement works for you on proxys? I fint that place ads near the submit button works alot for me but it depends on your audience really, i found, that when i visit a proxy instead of Clicking the submit button - I just fill in the form and press enter.

This is quiet an interesting observation. Recently i have been trying to get into my visitors heads and justify there reasons for clicking the ads. I have a decent click through rate on http://www.lushproxy.com. Problem is sometimes the rate soars to high x.xx and other days it remains 0.xx.

Just wondering if anybody could show me there proxy, guess their audience, and give me a rough estimate of your CTR due to adsense not allowing you to discuss exact figures.

Thanks alot.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My friend currently owns http://proxied.ws, and his ad placement is working quite nice for him.

Another thing that I noticed it successful is placing it as partially "camo" inside a General Options area, like what is on whiteFyre's script.

Nick
 
0
•••
Thank you Nick, your friend has a nice site.
I'll try the camo in the options area as an experiment.
I'll post back the results!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Really Colin? That's a good percent!

@Pagerank: No problem, tell me if it works for you :P
 
0
•••
0
•••
iggysick said:
Cheeky proxy have cool logo :lol:

:lol: :hehe: :kickass: :bingo: :loveyou:
 
0
•••
Sites down, ashame really, would love to see your positioning.
 
0
•••
Yeah, sorry about that.. having a crap time with host :( Bad thing about proxies, hosting is never reliable.
 
0
•••
I have two proxies with CTR's of 1.28% and 1.8%.
I just got over a $1 click on one of them, though. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back