Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Proxhy.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNhub

Established Member
Impact
4
Please appraise Proxhy.com
I was obiusly thinking on developing a proxy, but first I would like to know it's value.
Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Unless it's developed, I couldn't see it worth more than reg fee
 
0
•••
It's not bad, I like it... :)
 
0
•••
I had a "Proxy" mispelling and it did quite well actually, Pfoxy.com.

With no devlopment though, I don't see much value.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
I would say reg fee.

It doesnt work as a misstype unless you move key letter H next to X or Y :D
 
0
•••
The Y is right near the H!
 
0
•••
OctaneInv said:
The Y is right near the H!

you right :laugh: my mistake
The best test would be to monitor traffic for a while and see how many type ins is generated
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back