NameSilo

domain ProteinShaker.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WorkWasters

Established Member
Impact
0
ProteinShaker.com

This name would likely be used to sell protein shakers for people who take powder proteins.

I picked this domain up on eBay.

Now I'm looking to resell, any ideas on a good starting price?

I'm thinking $5xx ?

:gn:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
isnt a Protein Shaker a spoon?
 
0
•••
No a protein shaker is the device that you mix your protein power with water/milk.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back