Dynadot

Proposed Game /Strategy Thread "Like it or Loose it?

NameSilo
Watch

ddfenton

Established Member
Impact
Realize this might be ripe for arbitrage - but what isn't?
Rules: Names can be either / ors and/or a list of 6 or less at a time (not per post).
Names should be assumed to be .coms unless otherwise indicated.

If you do not like at least ONE choice per batch, please refrain from responding on that batch, UNLESS you have a timely and kind learning lesson (tweak perhaps) to offer. Probably there will be at least one in a post, assuming that people post several "batches," that you like.
This is not for appraisal purposes - if someone wants to offer an opinion, fine.
Don't be mean, patronizing, or snotty, please. REMEMBER: One person's garbage in another person's treasure, as the saying goes.
Hope this is fun. Hope it catches on.
Rules numbered and reiterated
1. Remember - pick at least one per batch or line. You can pick more.
2. If you don't like any in a particular grouping, leave it and go to another. If you don't like any, anywhere - hope you had fun looking at them.
3. If you want to list some, please try to find at least one to "like." If like is too strong a sentiment for what may be clunkers (in your opinion) substitute (in your mind) "don't mind," or "aren't bad."
4. Feel free to to elaborate as to why you like something. Like, meaning as in potential to sell or be used for purposes other than parking unless you think it would be a parking keeper. I have a few of those. No one ever offers to buy, but get a lot of clicks.
5. If you want to talk about why you don't think something will work (provided you've picked one that does), be constructive.I hope there are some responses and some participants.
6. In fact you don't have to say good, bad, like, dislike - you can say for instance
Picks: infantilize, old.jewelry , etc.

So I'll start us off:
1. zenlattes, zenpanic, mantied, juicefilter, kingoftennis
2. homeboundtutor, infantilize, aicivic, homebonding, forgers.org
3. swap.international, plex.click, activitytrack.me, old.jewelry, 5G.energy

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You might want to edit the title to correct your spelling mistake.
LOSE not Loose. I can not figure out how did LOSE ever gain an extra letter.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back