Domain Empire

Proof of ownership

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i am in the process of selling a domain name
the buyer request:

---------->
Please forward via return e-mail or facsimile authenticated proof of your client's ownership of the domain name registration
---------->

what do they actually want? and how do i get it?? :tri:

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what do they actually want?

Why don't you ask the buyer, Van? You can give them a link to whois info (like whois.sc/yourdomain.com ), but if they need anything else they best tell you what.

•••
The first part via return e-mail is send him a mail from admin or whatever at @yourdomainame.com and u should be able to send and receive email from that email..
dont know about the second part

•••
optimist said:
The first part via return e-mail is send him a mail from admin or whatever at @yourdomainame.com and u should be able to send and receive email from that email..
dont know about the second part

how do i do that with my name being parked?

•••
You'll want to do that for the adminstravie contact for the domain. This doesn't have to be an @thedomainyou'reselling.com email address. It would be the adminstravice contact listed in the whois. Of course, if you need to, then you could always change it to an email address that you're able to send email from if you have complete control of the domain.

•••
Yeah, let us know if the email from the listed address is what they wanted or if they're looking for something else.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back