NameSilo

budget: $500+/item Pronounceable 4L .coms or unique pattern

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, I'm looking for a couple pronounceable 4 letter .coms. I will also consider 4L .coms with a unique pattern type such as ABBA or ABAB or ABCA or all vowels, etc.

Basically I'm open to anything that isn't just random letters, for example ijxe.

I'm most interested in patterns like : cycv, or vcvc - that is names that are actually pronounceable not just kind of pronounceable.

Budget: $300 - $1000 per name

Looking to purchase 1 - 3 names total

Please include prices. I'll try to reply to all messages promptly.

Thank you!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DM sent.
 
0
•••
DM Sent
 
0
•••
Purchased one, still looking for a couple more
 
0
•••
Pm
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
Thread has been closed / Buyer has not posted in the thread within 30 days.

Thank you for understanding.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back