IT.COM

domain prompta.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TmiHannu

Impact
How much should I ask if I really wanted to sell this?
I've had this since 2002 as my business website, closed it 2013ish.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like this ...its a fun brand able name!
A prompt is to help someone remember something...readiness in latin.
There is a Prompta consulting group...have you contacted them? Perhaps they would be interested in buying this?
Quick sale $1500
Nice name :)

•••
I like this ...its a fun brand able name!
A prompt is to help someone remember something...readiness in latin.
There is a Prompta consulting group...have you contacted them? Perhaps they would be interested in buying this?
Quick sale $1500
Nice name :)
Thanks!
So far those consulting people haven't been interested (they already have a catchy 22-letter domain...).

•••
•••
•••
Short, pronounceable, aged, clean - brandable name. I think the branding sites would value mid xxxx.
Like verysassy says $1000-$1500 for a quick sale to someone. I would hang on to it or put on BrandBucket or BrandPa or perhaps Squadhelp

•••
May be you could list on godaddy auction or marketplace auction, its reasonable to quote $ 1000 - $ 2000. I feel some big company give more than $ 10.000

•••
Years ago, I had a company (LLC, legal, people can search online if it is LLC or not), and had a good domain name. Out of the blue, someone asked me if he could buy the domain. I said that it was active company blah blah blah, and I had to find new name. I did not tell what the real situation was. I priced it high, and surprisingly he agreed to buy. So, if you want to keep it and put a high price, may be just pretending that is still running something under the domain/website.

•••
Short, pronounceable, aged, clean - brandable name. I think the branding sites would value mid xxxx.
Like verysassy says $1000-$1500 for a quick sale to someone. I would hang on to it or put on BrandBucket or BrandPa or perhaps Squadhelp
Fully agree

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back