IT.COM

domain SupportEarth(.)Com 21 Years Old

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dseo

Established Member
Impact
How much should I expect for this, Is it worthy domain?
supportearth(.)com
Registered 2002

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$99 to $399 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
There's no such thing as immediate sale, especially to an end user, which is why a price quote is not complete with an estimate of how long it would take to sell it at that price. I'm not sure on the best way to sell it, maybe Godaddy. But if it's an auction then you shouldn't be upset if you get a low price, because that's how domaining works. Unless it's a liquid domain or something with implied minimal value based on its characteristics, the value is zero until it actually sells.

But tbh it's not a great name and people never say "support earth". It's just that all the good "earth.com" domains are taken and any that make sense seem to fetch $1000+. But it's not like people are just lining up to buy a name; you have to wait for someone to want it. And my valuation might be a little high, it's just a guess on what you might get if you hold out. You should consider other appraisals before relying on mine. If you list it for minimum $2000 at auction there is a very low chance it will sell imo.

Last edited:
•••
There's no such thing as immediate sale, especially to an end user, which is why a price quote is not complete with an estimate of how long it would take to sell it at that price. I'm not sure on the best way to sell it, maybe Godaddy. But if it's an auction then you shouldn't be upset if you get a low price, because that's how domaining works. Unless it's a liquid domain or something with implied minimal value based on its characteristics, the value is zero until it actually sells.

But tbh it's not a great name and people never say "support earth". It's just that all the good "earth.com" domains are taken and any that make sense seem to fetch $1000+. But it's not like people are just lining up to buy a name; you have to wait for someone to want it. And my valuation might be a little high, it's just a guess on what you might get if you hold out. You should consider other appraisals before relying on mine. If you list it for minimum $2000 at auction there is a very low chance it will sell imo.
It's a good name. Not alot of people say alot of things but it still sale.Remeber the end user is looking to build a brand.It will not mean anything to anybody until that is accomplished.In my opinion it may have been a better domain if it had been a .org.Although .com still reign supreme.

Last edited:
•••
Its an amazing name. If you can hold on to it. 5k shouldn't be an issue considering projects for climate health.

•••
It's a good name. Not alot of people say alot of things but it still sale.Remeber the end user is looking to build a brand.It will not mean anything to anybody until that is accomplished.In my opinion it may have been a better domain if it had been a .org.Although .com still reign supreme.
The only guy with the sane advice here on this thread :)

•••
The name has achieved 45% radio test score on Radiotest.me, reaching level D, which is good result!

https://radiotest.me/global/result/supportearth.com

Screenshot_20230511_215240.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back