IT.COM

Programming.guru - Appraise and Win!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

innorock

Established Member
Impact
Estimate the price and win! I'll send the one who get closest to the winning bid $10 by Paypal.

Since the thread was edited I can no longer tell you where you can find the winning bid but I guess you know how to find it... :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
For your sake I hope that it is much more but I am inclined to say $685 for some reason.

•••
•••
•••
$250

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Lol poor @Keukatodd would have to be exactly right if you'd said 686.

•••
•••
•••
I didn't think it would get another bid but was hedging my bets for the $10 paypal. :p Why was the post edited? Are we not allowed to mention parking platforms anymore?

Last edited:
•••
I didn't think it would get another bid but was hedging my bets for the $10 paypal. :p Why was the post edited? Are we not allowed to mention parking platforms anymore?

Nop, not allowed to mention S... or similar.

•••
The mind boggles. 'Hey lets have a forum devoted to the domain industry but then censor any mentions of services within the domain industry'.

•••
The mind boggles. 'Hey lets have a forum devoted to the domain industry but then censor any mentions of services within the domain industry'.

We should not be surprised. This is going on everywhere...fear rules peoples minds.

•••
Any more guesses? $10 to the winner.

•••
$600

how and when do we know wining bid??

•••
how and when do we know wining bid??

When the auction on you-know-which famous site for SElling DOmains ends :whistle:

•••
When the auction on you-know-which famous site for SElling DOmains ends :whistle:

The auction on the famous site with 4 letters, starting with S, ends 2018-02-27 17:09:21 GMT+11

Tip! If you're unable to find it...try going to the domain. (DON'T spread the message!)

•••
•••
Take it,we are allowed only guess...?

It seems one guess is reasonable, edit if you wish...just don't after the auction ended. :)

•••
•••
•••
Back