NameSilo

ProgrammerForums.com - Update: $100 BIN

Labeled as Starter in Websites For Sale started by frostify, Jun 10, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostify

frostify Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    3:37 AM
    I am selling this as a starter site although it's been up for quite a few months and already has some users and posts.

You get the domain name ProgrammerForums.com + the DreamHost account already setup with the site which runs a free forum software.

I will give you admin acc setup to the forums.

You get everything you see on the site and my assistance if you need help.

$200 BIN for domain + site hosting account. (UPDATE: $100 BIN)
    Everything you need :)

Domain expires
    2019-03-11

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. frostify

frostify Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    I have decided to move on from domaining + side projects to focus 100% on my education towards programming (PHP, MySQL, HTML + CSS + JS) and have decided to sell off this forum as there is no way I have the time to promote it or manage user's posts/moderation.

If you would like a 100% pre-setup forum running on open source software with a KILLER absolutely category defining domain that I spent more than $100 on in itself, I am handing over the keys to ProgrammerForums.com for $100 flat.

I accept Paypal.
    You will receive the dreamhost account where the site is already 100% setup, no setup whatsoever. I will login to the forum and make YOU the administrator. Everything is managed through an easy to use control panel right on the website itself. This is super easy. Just a perfect site with starter content and a few random users who strangle in sometimes to say hello and read existing content. A few random people still post every now and then.

BIN: $100
    Paypal.
    You gain access to hosting acc ($10/mo)
    You get the domain pushed to your acc
    I'll make you admin of the forum

I'd rather give away the site here for $100 than list on Flippa :)
    Hoping to pass along to a user who really cares and wants do create their own online community.
    -
    If you would like to purchase only the domain and have no interest in the website aspect whatsoever I'll just push to your account for $90 rather than $100 for the whole website. Small $10 discount if you're just in it for the domain itself.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  3. WebFires

WebFires Web Servers First Because We Care VIP

User's Time:
    6:37 AM
    Are you willing to go any lower?

4. frostify

frostify Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    I'm sorry, ive already sold this listing.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.