Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Programmer is needed.

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LBW

SuccessPie.comEstablished Member
Impact
1
Hello,
I want you to do this:
I've got www.dnrunway.com , and I need you to add this template - http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6505/29879473jt4.jpg

Work is terrible. There is no ftp, and you will have to add all the pictures one by one. And edit files online.

I will give you .PSD, you have to cut all those pictures, then you have to know CSS and HTML programming. :imho:

I tried to do it by myself, but I am not, that kind of webmaster... I would better prefer CMS. :)

So anybody, please write your price PM or here, if you can do this. If you have any questions feel free asking.

Thanks,
Lukas.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can do this for about average price. It depends on what kind of coding you need though (any PHP AJAX?)! PM me.
 
0
•••
Still looking for.
 
0
•••
Hello,



My name is Maz from AKN Labs, I saw your ad for a request of a developer for your potential webpage.



We as a company have many experienced members of staff that can develop our low-cost websites quickly and professionally using excellent skills and techniques to satisfy all our customers, we also provide a FREE after sale service for your convinience.



Our prices are the lowest of all prices, reaching approximately or over half the cost of normal web developer/s.



To organise a free meeting, receive more information and / or view our recently developed websites please reply to this e-mail or use the details below to contact us either by phone or post.



Note. Please quote this E-mail and / or my name (Maz) when contacting, for extra possible discount and negotiation.



Contact Details:



Maz

AKN Labs

23 Science Park

Milton Road

Cambridge

CB4 0EY

United Kingdom

Telephone: 01223-437060

Mobile: 07506657950
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back