Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Program for converting .wma to .mp3

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TWM

Web Marketing SpecialistEstablished Member
Impact
9
Any one have a Program for converting .wma to .mp3?

Ive got a few thousand i would like to convert at once, or by the hundred.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hmm.. I have one at home I forgot the name of that program.. but as you said you ahve thousands of themm I think it would take alot of time converting them....
I noticed when I tried copying it from an audio CD.. it's taking too much time to convert
 
0
•••
0
•••
Do a search on WMA workshop.
I think it converts between wav mp3 ogg and a 4th file format
 
0
•••
0
•••
Agreed with Yoink78, I use that too. You will need the actual program plus another addon for Windows Media Format. You cant convert the files if they are DRM protected.
 
0
•••
dbpoweramp is the way to go, but that's only if they're not DRM protected, if they are DRM'ed up, sorry to say, but the only *cheap* thing th at can help you is TuneBite, and a buttload of time. Because TuneBite has to run in real time.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back