IT.COM

Professional website design and development at affordable Price

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

We have a team of professional web developers. We guarantee that our team will provide you the benefits of having a personal or dedicated programmer, including timely communication, prompt attention to detail, and thorough knowledge of the current project.

With proven expertise in diverse technology platforms, we provide a wide array of Web solutions including:

• Custom Website Design.
• Dynamic Content Management - WordPress Blog - Joomla! CMS.
• Shopping Cart, Credit Card Processing, Magento, OS Commerce etc.
• Social Networking.
• Custom Web Applications using PHP/MySQL.
• Search Engine Optimization.

We have designed and developed for many corporations, businesses, individuals, and advertising campaigns. We focus to understand our client business and provide our customers with end-to-end solutions through our on-site, offshore and outsourcing methodology.

PM me For more information

Skype Me at: kaliajust4u

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey man,
I messaged you on your SEO Thread,
About how you took over $1500 bucks from me for SEO and disappeared.
Then after you disappeared, you sat here on NP taking even more SEO jobs ect...
After I posted that, the thread status seemed to all of a sudden got set to the status of: Locked, not open for further replies. (https://www.namepros.com/threads/pr...google-top-ranking.852442/page-3#post-6525644)
I also sent you a few PM's, still no response yet.

Just curious how you are even able to offer any work for all of my fellow NP'ers but haven't dealt with this situation yet.
Again, waiting for your response

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back