Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Professional Traveler

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hbalagh

VIP Member
Impact
6
I am still in the process of designing this, but wanted to show it to you anyways. This is a wordpress powered site which is heavily modded, so much that it barely looks like a blog site anymore, at least we think so which is what we wanted...

I know that im already going to get people saying that it looks bad (since almost everyone says that to me when ever i ask for a review of something) but really don't care as my friend / client loves it. :)

so here it is

http://www.professionaltraveler.com/
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hbalagh said:
I know that im already going to get people saying that it looks bad (since almost everyone says that to me when ever i ask for a review of something)

Heather, I like it. A very neat and clean site, well structured.
 
0
•••
It's good, could do with a nice header at the very top where there is all that white space but other than that it's fine.
 
0
•••
I like it. Perhaps a border that seperates the right side of the content portion to the background?
 
0
•••
I like it. Just my personal tatse, I think the bar .... the black border is too thick. Also, on the menu, I think it looks better to take out the underline for the links, and it is too light. It throws off the site a little bit. Maybe darker colored texts.
 
0
•••
I know what you mean about people not liking your sites when you ask for reviews :( but anyways the site is good but it looks like a website from the 90's. Like the layout is good but the header could be better. I enjoyed the site tho.
 
0
•••
I quite like it with the passport stamps on the side, its good nice work.
 
0
•••
i think it looks good, i like the colours you've used
 
0
•••
Preety decent site. Looks good alltho some of the text is a little big. Also, you might want to add some padding to the text near Arnold's picture.

SW
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back